- Why does study after study indicate that majority of people are either disengaged or flat out do not like their jobs? Why do the same studies reveal that compensation is not the biggest reason people leave their jobs? If compensation is not the biggest key to performance and satisfaction what is?
- Working with thousands of people in various industries and roles has given Delta Force the conviction that people are happier and perform better when:
- They feel they are making a meaningful and important contribution
- The Purpose, Values and Vision of the organization matches their personal Purpose, Values and Vision
- Yet, most of the companies, professional practices and teams we interact with miss this key leadership component. They usually have a mission statement, a purpose and vision hanging on the wall or in their new employee on-boarding package, but it has little to no impact because it was either incorrectly developed, its incorrectly utilized or both.
- We’ll show you how to discover Purpose, Values and Vision at the Organization, Department and Personnel level to gain perfect alignment. The result is happier, more engaged and more effective people that take the organization to new levels of success
Unlock motivation by aligning personal Purpose, Values and Vision with those of the organization