- Brian Doughty, Delta Force Principle, comes from a blue collar background in Detroit where he was the first in his extended family to attend college. He has earned Masters Degrees in Business Administration, Public Administration and Psychology.
- He started his business career in sales at AT&T where he quickly rose through the ranks securing the largest contract in the companies history at that time with Ford Motor Company.
- Next, Brian entered the med/tech world with Johnson & Johnson where he won every sales and leadership award in the company. He joined Medtronic where he created an evidence based sales process for a new division that grew from $0 to over $800M in annual revenue. The process was so solid the division still uses the sales process he created over eight years later.
- From Medtronic, Brian held executive positions in 3 straight successful start-up companies. One of the 3 sold for over $320M and the other 2 went public with a combined market capitalization of $2.1B.
- Brian started Delta Force Group Inc. to leverage his unique talent for moving from Current State to Desired State across multiple firms and industries. He has created a unique process of “cracking the code” to solve problems, reach goals and install the systems and processes along the way to make the solutions stick.
- A gifted speaker and educator, Brian speaks on each of the topics and tools featured on this website.
- Brian and his family live on Lake Norman near Charlotte, NC
Sales Growth System
Practice Development System
Personal Development System
Speaking / Meeting Facilitation / Training
Ramsey Kilani M.D.
A physician by training, Dr. Kilani brings broad professional experience in clinical and business arenas within the healthcare sector, having served as a Principal or C-level executive in multiple healthcare companies ranging from startups to larger corporate entities prior to joining the Delta Force Group. In these roles, he has handled responsibilities ranging from business and operational strategy and management, to more focused medical affairs duties involving clinical education, and clinical research trial design and management.
Dr. Kilani previously served as a faculty member in Neuroradiology at Duke University, where he also completed his residency and fellowship training. In his time in academia, he authored numerous manuscripts in the medical literature on the topics of utilization of diagnostics and spinal interventional procedures. He has also published in the fields of translational neuroscience, pharmacology, and gene therapy; and currently serves as a reviewer for multiple journals, including Medical Care, a leading health policy journal.
Ramsey holds diplomas from the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ , Northwestern University, in Chicago, IL and Duke University in Durham, NC. He is also a member of numerous professional organizations and societies, serves on advisory committees within the American College of Radiology, and the American Board of Radiology.
Debra brings broad professional experience in clinical and business arenas within the physical and oral health sectors with particular expertise in education, training, human influence and practice development. A nationally known developer and provider of continuing education and training, Debra speaks at numerous healthcare and dental meetings across the United States each year.
In addition to education and training, Debra is an expert in all aspects of medical and dental practice development bringing the Delta Force systems and processes to bear on urgent need for practices to execute best in class operations, sales and marketing with the clients existing clinical and patient experience expertise.
Debra is also the founder of The National Cancer Network, a non-profit focused on raising awareness and advancing the treatment of cancer.
Tami brings sales, marketing and consulting experiences ranging from Fortune 100 companies to start-up’s that have gone from $0 to $200M run rates within their first 3 years of commercial operations. Ms. Shirey is expert in each of the Delta Force suites of pragmatic fundamentals and tools to drive success that is both scalable and durable.
In addition, Tami has has extensive experience and track record consulting practices on their journey from their Current State to Desired State. She combines the ability to understand the paradigms of both the staff and the customer to create easy to learn and execute methods of positive human influence that build trust, build value and drive results.
Larry is an experienced business and personal consultant bringing executive experience and expertise in each of the Delta Force suites in companies like Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic and successful start-ups. Larry is particularly adept in the education and installation of our best in class business fundamentals to healthcare and dental practices.
In addition to the Delta Force business related suites, Larry has been a passionate personal and family coach for many years. He understands and enjoys the importance of personal development in the ability to become a great leader, manager and parent.